Sunday, October 25, 2015

Project blog 10/25/15

Image result for mount denali
Summary: The project we did in class was in the plate tectonics unit and we had to pick a mountain. My group picked Mt. Denali/Mt. McKinley and we had to put Type of land form, Type of boundary, What it is,  Where it is,  etc. We also had to present an ignite presentation and an ignite presentation is  when every slide transitions after 15 seconds. I don't think we did a very good job presenting because when we presented I don't think we were loud or we weren't talking when the slides transitioned. I don't think I'm very good at presenting because I get too nervous and I don't like everyone looking at me.




Backward-looking
One way I think I need to improve is to work on my public speaking and be more prepared for the next project. Another way I can improve is by working on it when I'm at home and not be distracted. I hope I can work on this and be better at presenting.

Inward-looking
What I found frustrating is when we had to put type of boundary. This made me frustrated because it was stressful and I didn't like all the stress. One more thing that I found frustrating is that when we had to present because we didn't really practice it and since we thought we weren't suppose to use a printed script we didn't have anything to read off of.

Outward-looking
When people look at my group's project I think that they think that it's bad and that the presentation wasn't very good. Or they could think that it was pretty good but some parts needed improving and or fixing. I also think that they might think it was bad and awkward or just awkward.

Forward-looking
If I could do this project again I would look over the details more and publish it. I would also make sure that I did everything it that it was set up. One more thing that I would do is that I would pay more attention in class so I would know these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment