Sunday, February 12, 2017

Project blog 2/12/17

Image: Image result for fennec fox

Image link: http://kids.nationalgeographic.com/animals/fennec-fox/#fennec-fox-hole.jpg



Summary: This week we presented our super hero projects where we chose 1, 2 or 3 animals into a superhero and create them. Mine was a fennec fox and a weasel. I learned about other peoples superheroes and powers. I also learned that if you eat unhealthy then you can get cancer. In our superhero projects we had to do epigenetics and what our super hero child would be like. I learned that if the mom was unhealthy during pregnancy then the baby would be unhealthy. Also if the child has a high stress job then they could be at risk for maybe depression. I also learned about some animals that people used for their superheroes like the platypus with the power of poison.

Backwards - looking:
On the subject I didn't know much about the animals that I had to choose for my superhero. I also didn't know about punned squares or epigenetics. The only thing I pretty much knew was when we had to improve the villain I already knew some of the body systems, their functions, and what organs were in the system.

Inward - looking:
What I found frustrating about this project was that we had to draw a lot and I'm not very good at drawing. I found everything else fine though because I'm better at filling things in than drawing things. It's also because I didn't really dislike anything about the project.

Outward - looking:
The first grade I would give is an A, then a B+, and lastly a B. I would give it an A because the information on the super villain organs in my opinion was good. Then I would give it a B+ because I think that the epigenetics was good but not very good. Lastly I would give it a B because my drawings looked good but they were also pretty bad in my opinion.

Forward - looking:
I'd like to improve on my drawings and to put more detail on my sentences. I want to improve my drawing because if we do another drawing project then I want it to be better. Then lastly I want to put more detail into my sentences because then they'll be more descriptive.

No comments:

Post a Comment