Monday, December 8, 2014

clouds 12/12





This week we learned about the water cycle.


One problem I encountered during this I forgot some of my supplies. But I fixed it by working at home. The assignment was the droplet comic and I think that it was a very fun assignment I think.


I think about my work this week I can see that it is a little off because I think I need too work on my blogs. I also think that I need to read directions a little better than I do now. I think that my blogs need a little more time because I need more paying attention too what I am typing.


This week I learned that the water is heated and then it is transferred to another cloud and it makes rain, snow, hail, or a storm. I also learned that the water is purified and goes in a lake or ocean again.


Fun fact: Once the water is put back the process starts again.


Fun fact: There are 2 clouds then a cloud in the middle to make a big rain cloud.


No comments:

Post a Comment