Friday, March 13, 2015

Weekly blog 3/13/15



Something that surprised me this week is that we were learning about magnets. This surprised me because I already learned about magnets in 4th grade but I don't know if Mrs. Garcia did it in 4th grade. 


This week we were learning about magnets and how they can connect with other magnets. We are also learning about how we can make an electro magnet and what would happen if we put the wire on the battery for a long time. One more thing we were learning about is how magnets work and how they can connect together.


In 4th grade I have done the same experiment on creating an electro magnet but a little different. Instead of a magnet we were making energy for a light bulb and the only thing different is that we didn't have to coil the wire around a nail. We also didn't need paper clips to use with the experiment.


What was frustrating about my work this week is that I needed to do a lot of writing and finishing work sheets. Another thing that was frustrating about my work this week is that I needed to make sure that I turn in the things I am supposed to turn in.


A grade I would give myself is a B because I did good and bad. A good thing I did was follow instructions and a bad thing I did was not paying attiention. If I did both of those right I would give myself an A for a grade.


An assignment I would show the teacher is my pet mineral because it shows how I work and how long I do it for. I would also show her my endangered animal project to show her how I learn and work. One more thing I would show her my assignment were I have too make a slide explaining why we need to save the rainforest and its animals because its one of my favorite project.

No comments:

Post a Comment