Friday, March 27, 2015

Weekly blog 3/27/15



When I was surprised I was getting my notebook out Something that surprised me this week is that we were doing a lot of experiments. This surprised me because we don't do experiments that much during the year. I can learn from this surprise by expecting more experiments.



This week we learned about circuits and how there are more than one kind of them. There are parallel and series circuits. I think that series circuits are easier to make than parallel circuits because parallel circuits have something in the middle of them.



This week some materials I used were batteries, light bulbs, wires, and a battery holder. I used these materials this week because I was using them to make parrellel and series circuts.


The parts I like about my work this week is the worksheets and the experiments. The parts I don't like about my work this week is the diagrams because the're a little bit confusing. I think the're confusing because I can't really tell witch one is witch.


If I were the teacher a few comments I would give myself is that my work doesn't have to be that long or that short when I'm doing my paragraphs. I would give myself that comment because I wouldn't have that much space for five paragraphs and I would have to much room on my paper.


A goal I would like to set for myself is to pay more atteintion and to make sure I turn things in. I would set this goal for myself so I don't have late work and so I know what to do on an assignment. I would make sure that I don't have any zeros by turning in all my work and paying atteintion.

No comments:

Post a Comment