Sunday, September 6, 2015

Project blog 08/31-09/06





Summary: The project was about how far a paper airplane would fly depending on the paper. The paper we used was card stock,printer,color,binder, and construction paper. The farthest was construction paper and that's what we predicted. We used the Scientific method for this project and our hypothesis was that the construction paper would fly the farthest. Our conclusion was that the construction paper flew the farthest.


The process we went through to get our conclusion is the Scientific method and the process isn't complicated. First is define question/problem,observation,hypothesis,experiment,gather data,confirm data. I think the most fun part is the experiment because you get to do an experiment and I don't know why but its fun.


What I found frustrating is that on the first day of working on it in class we didn't finish and I thought that I was going to get a bad grade. But the teacher gave the class another day and then we had another project that was due and it was a comic assignment and the due dates are just confusing. I think that I have had more frustrating moments before and as I get older I guess that I I'll have more frustrating problems.


A grade I would give this assignment is an A because it is good and I think that the hypothesis and conclusion is well written. I think that because it I did it with a team and I cooperated  with them. I think that it is an A because since there wasn't any arguing in the group I think that it is good.


One thing I would like to improve upon is helping to do work more in class because I don't think I did that much in the group. I would like to help more and be more useful in the group or in group projects. I would also like to be more open to the people I am working with or the people I am talking to.

No comments:

Post a Comment