Sunday, September 13, 2015

Weekly Blog 09/07-09/11




Summary: This week we did a project about the scientific method and the project was a comic. We had to make it so then it would be the cycle of the scientific method and I made mine about a someone that had a question. Then his friend tells him to use the scientific method and he does so he goes through the scientific method. But we couldn't do stick figures so I tried my best to draw and to not mess up. One more thing was that it wouldn't stay together and i had to use a lot of tape.


SP2: Developing and using 

models

Science often involves the construction and use of models and simulations to help develop explanations about natural phenomena. Models make it possible to go beyond things you observe and simulate a world not yet seen. Models enable predictions of the form “if…then… therefore” to be made in order to test hypothetical explanations.

I refined/rebuild my model as I learned about ...


No comments:

Post a Comment