Sunday, November 15, 2015

Weekly blog 11/15/15




Summary: This week we started our slides for the safest place in america project and I learned that most natural disasters don't happen in the northeast that much. My group is doing a slide but we could have done a powtoon video but we decided to do a slide. I also learned that when there's a wildfire the fire fighters use a pink smoke to put out the fire. Another thing I learned is that California has more than 1 natural disaster along with a few others. One last thing I learned is that wildfires could be caused by lightning.\


SP2: Developing and using models
Science often involves the construction and use of models and simulations to help develop explanations about natural phenomena. Models make it possible to go beyond things you observe and simulate a world not yet seen. Models enable predictions of the form “if…then… therefore” to be made in order to test hypothetical explanations.

Did you build a model, draw a picture, created a concept map, etc?

My group is working on a google slide and we got a map worksheet. On that worksheet we put where all the natural disasters happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment