Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Weekly blog 1/16/15





What surprised me this week was that we were doing a lot of experiments. This surprised me because we don't do experiments often. This means that since we don't do experiments often I thought it was a surprise that we were doing a lot of experiments.

This week we did M and M experiments and we did worksheets for it. I also learned that if M and Ms are in warm water they disolve faster and if there in cold water they would't disolve as fast. But if they were in room temp water then it would be in the middle.



I have done similar work for my last blog and it is the same topic. But I did not do the same questions. I might do the same questions though.


I have changed my mind about this subject because we were doing fun experiments. We were also doing lots of writing and I like writing. I also changed my mind because we were doing team stuff.


A grade I would give myself for science is a B because I would kind of hard. I would also give myself a B because it is good not bad. My second choice would be A because its really good.


A goal I would like to set for myself next week is to do the work right and listen more. I also want to do my blog so I don't have to do it on the weekend and do have it be late.




No comments:

Post a Comment