Friday, January 30, 2015

Weekly blog 1/30




This week I learned about matter, atoms, and compounds. I learned that matter is something that takes up space. I also learned that atoms make up matter. One more thing I learned is that compounds are different from mixtures.


I think I need to improve by reading faster and to listen to the teacher better. I also want to improve in typing because I also type the wrong keys sometimes. I also want to make sure I write all my notes so I can use them on tests.

What I find frustrating about my work this week is that I had a lot of work due in this subject and I was very stressed out about the blog. I also noticed that I needed to finish one assignment today.

If I were a teacher I would comment that I have good spelling and my paragraphs. I would also comment that it is very descriptive. I also would comment about my sentences and words.

One thing I would like to improve upon is that I want to not get distracted so easily. I also want to take better notes. I also want to make sure I don't get carried away of writing down my notes.

What I was surprised about this week is that we were using computers this week. This surprised me because we haven't used them in a while in science.


Fun fact: Matter is made out of anything that takes up space and has weight.

Fun fact: Compounds are when you can't break atoms apart and a mixture is when you can.

Fun fact: Atoms make up everything even matter.

Fun fact: Iron is a good heat conductor.

Fun fact: The periodic table is about atomic elements.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment