Thursday, January 22, 2015

Weekly blog 1/22/15


This week what surprised me was that we were doing more experiments because we did experiments last week. But last week we did M and M related experiments.

This week we did something to do with salt, MSG, Espom salt, and sugar. We did an experiment yesterday to see if they look like the unknown but I think it was Espom salt or MSG. I just want to know what it is and if  Mrs. Garcia will tell us tomorrow.


I have not done similar work in my past grades and I don't we didn't do experiments that often. I don't remember how many experiments we did in 4th grade. But I think that I did only a couple in third and not any more in 2nd to kindergarten.


What was satisfying about my work this week is that I wrote my notes and I my homework and classwork. I also liked the past few experiments and I really liked todays experiment. Mostly what I like about my work is that can do new experiments in science.


If someone were to look at my work and learn who I am they would probably learn that I get distracted a lot. They would also learn that I don't learn that fast and that I need to learn more specifically. One more thing they would learn is that I sometimes right down and summarize what the teacher is saying or what is on the screen or white board.


One thing I would like to improve upon is to not get distracted and pay attention more in class. I also want to improve on learning so I can right better notes. I also want to write more neatly and write more fast.





No comments:

Post a Comment